DataWave now has a version of Experimenter fully supporting Intan Technology Recording Devices. Intan devices are fully supported in Experimenter for Real-time recording and post experiment data analysis.
Making the Experimenter / Intan combination a POWERFUL solution for your lab.
Just like all other SciWorks Experimenter products, Experimenter Intan gives you access to all of the real-time control, stimulation and analysis tools found in all other versions of Experimenter.
Powerful, Easy-to-use and flexible for typical and custom experimental protocols.
- Multi-Animal Recording (up to 8).
- High Density Recording (up to 512 channels).
- Multi-unit/spike recording, LFP, EEG and Field Potentials.
- Video Capture, Tracking and Behavior analysis.
- High Throughput with one or more animals with high channel counts.
- Superior recording by digitizing signals at the headstage.
- Lower cost per channel.
- SciWorks & Experimenter provide a powerful, flexible and easy-to-use interface.
Experimenter for Intan is a SciWorks plugin for real-time recording, data acquisition,
data analysis and experimental control using Intan Recording Devices. It is the perfect solution for high throughput, multi-animal recording or high density (high channel count) recording.
DataWave knows that your research changes and projects come and go. So, in addition to the powerful features of the Intan devices, the Experimenter for Intan easy-to-use interface
lets you create and design experiments specific to your changing research needs. And unlike other software packages that simply stream data to disk, the power and flexibility
of Experimenter for Intan gives you true control over your experiment as well as the real-time and post experiment data analysis.
Whether you are on the leading-edge of science or simply need a way to automate day-to-day lab procedures, Experimenter for Intan will simplify your experimentation,
improve productivity and minimize costs.